Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthdays!!

Well another year has come and gone, I am truly blessed by all the people that sent me wishes, came to my parties (yes I was thrown more than one), and really reached out to me during this time in my life.  As I approach a fantastic year and my career seems to be going in an insane direction, I feel that somewhere, somehow, someone is watching and guiding me into the path of those that want to help, assist, and really want me to succeed.

To everyone that believes, supports, pushes, and helps me on this path... I say Thank You!!  Without you guys this wouldn't have happened, I wouldn't have the support and belief I do, I really appreciate everything, and I want you to know I will continue to perform, help make others laugh, and bring inspiration to everyone that comes across my path


Thank You to all my Fans, Friends, Family, and Colleagues.

Love you and good night

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment